Teenagers leaving businesses behind in the cloud?
In the world of big business, what can a teenager's opinion towards consumer share and sync services tell us about how we should approach the cloud adoption process in the workplace? A lot more than you think, according to iTrinegy's Debra Wilkins. More>>
- HomeiTrinegy's Home
- ProductsOur Products
- INE Xtreme10 Gbps full line rate, high precision network emulator
- INE Ultra10 Gbps multi-port,high speed, high volume network emulator
- INE Enterprise1Gbps multi-path, multi-site full network-in-a-box emulator
- INE Stratus200 Mbps multi-segment mid-range network emulator
- INE Nimbus100 Mbps small desktop 2-port network emulator
- INE for Windows1 port network emulation software for Windows
- INE LCDSmall, highly portable inline network emulator
- INE CompactSmall desktop 2-Port network emulator
- INE ProfilerNetwork profiling and reproduction of actual network conditions.
- Application Developer/Development ManagerEnsure the Application You are Developing Works in the Network
- Software Tester & Test ManagerConfirm An Application is Network-Ready
- Network SpecialistNetworked Application Performance and Network Troubleshooting Tools
- Infrastructure ArchitectProof-of-Concept and "What-If" Solutions
- System EngineerVerify that Networked Applications Work as Expected
- Mobile Application Performance TestingTest Mobile Applications in Accurate Replications of Mobile/Cellular Networks
- IT TransformationCloud Transformations, Consolidating Datacenters, Changing Networks
- Application Design & DevelopmentPrototype and Develop Applications in Facsimiles of Real World Networks
- Application Performance MonitoringDetermine What's Making Your Application Perform Poorly
- Application Performance TestingProperly Test Applications in Facsimiles of Real World Networks
- Rollout & Ongoing MonitoringMonitor Application Performance in the Live Network, non-intrusively.
- Network TroubleshootingWhy are my applications running slowly and what's consuming the network capacity.
- WAN/Network SimulationSimulate any Network including WANs to test actual Applications and Devices.
- Virtualization TestingMeasure Application I/O in the Network to properly size NICs and Network connections.
- Radio over IP & IP over Radio TestingIP over Wireless & Radio over Wireless IP
- Satellite Link SimulationTest Applications in a Facsimile of Satellite Conditions.
- Femtocell Application TestingTest Applications using a Facsimile of Femtocell/DSL/WAN Conditions.
- NewsPress & Events
- Contact Usfor information
- About UsAwards & Clients
- BlogOur Take
- ResourcesDatasheets etc.