Network Profiling & Long-Term Application Performance Measurement
Profiler Plus is sophisticated Network Performance and Networked Application Aware Measurement technology which delivers enterprise-wide NAPM.
Profiler Plus delivers affordable, yet comprehensive Network Performance Measurement (NPM) and true Network Application Performance Measurement (NAPM).
As a user, there is no application and no network protocol knowledge required to gain invaluable insight into your network traffic profiles, application performance and the associated end-user experience.
- Understand what’s happening on your network - Discover, measure and benchmark how network resources are being utilized by users, applications and servers
- Be Proactive - Receive alerts on critical Network Utilization, Application Performance and End-User Experience issues.
- Save Money - Understand who and what are consuming your network resources. Identify critical issues and improve operational performance
- Plan & Predict - Understand current dependencies and network utilizations and have the information necessary to manage change effectively and efficiently
- Usability - Highly intuitive and flexible widget-based GUI with user definable dashboards, graphs, tables and data trees
- Deliver an Enterprise-Wide Solution - Link appliances, share dashboards and deliver enterprise-wide collaborative operational intelligence.
- Comprehensive Monitoring - Compare analytics, with no loss of granularity, over minutes, hours, days or even months.
- Enhance Application Performance Testing - Generate network profiles that can be “played back” on iTrinegy Network Emulators.
- No agents required
- Passive, out of band, with no overhead on the network infrastructure
- Rapid Installation (less than 15 minutes) connected via mirrored switch port or tap
- No setup reporting configuration required
The Profiler Plus Range comprises:
- Profiler Plus Model 2: 2 x 1Gbps (max 2000 devices) Profiler Ports
- Profiler Plus Model 4: 4 x 1Gbps (max 4000 devices) Profiler Ports
1U Full Depth Hardware Appliance
Or VMWare Virtual Appliance.
Please see the Profiler Plus Product Sheet for more information.