1G Multi-Port Network Emulator
iTrinegy Network Emulator-Enterprise (INE Enterprise) is an extremely cost-effective, feature-rich (Gigabit - 10Mbps/100Mbps/1000Mbps) network environment emulator that offers the best price-to-function performance available. It is available on a rack-mount chassis.
The INE Enterprise Network Emulator range supports the most demanding requirements of organizations and governments needing to test with a real-world Emulation solution that meets all the configuration requirements of the most complex fully meshed high-performance networks.
INE Enterprise comes as standard with our easy-to-use Network Drawing Interface that enables you to model the network set-ups you need to emulate.
This short video shows how easy it is to replicate the required network environment (there is no sound associated with this video).
- A Full Network-in-a-Box - Replicates Meshed, Star-Coupled, Chained Hop, MPLS & Point-to-Point Networks and any combination of the above.
- Full Line Rate Capability - All INE Enterprise ports are full line rate bi-directional and all INE Enterprise models support full aggregated line rates applicable to the port configurations
- Fully Benchmarked and Validated - INE Enterprise’s performance has been extensively tested and validated using industry-leading 3rd party benchmarking technology
- Powerful VLAN and IP Address based Virtual Port Capability - Turns a single physical port into multiple virtual ports which enable creation of very large networks
- Fully Scriptable - INE Enterprise is scriptable via its own GUI or a command line from Windows, Linux, Mac, FreeBSD etc., or a sockets-based API from any platform
- A Rich Array of Impairments - INE Enterprise can deliver a wide range of different latency, bandwidth, packet loss and bit error impairments, including 1-in-X, Burst, Random, Gaussian and Poisson distribution patterns to enhance the realism of your test network
- Scalable Future-Proof Architecture - INE Enterprise’s underlying architecture is capable of replicating all current and foreseeable networks.
- Understand the impact of planned IT changes - Know the effect of deployments or migrations before committing budget and resource
- An Enhanced Testing Environment - INE Enterprise can utilize emulator scenario files generated by our iTrinegy Network Profiling Products which capture the characteristics of your existing network
- Save Money - Avoid the need for costly post-deployment application re-engineering or fixes.
The INE Enterprise range comprises:
- ENTERPRISE Model 2 - 2 x 1Gbps Emulation Ports & 10 Network Objects (Minimum)*
- ENTERPRISE Model 4 - 4 x 1Gbps Emulation Ports & 20 Network Objects (Minimum)*
- ENTERPRISE Model 6 - 6 x 1Gbps Emulation Ports & 30 Network Objects (Minimum)*
- ENTERPRISE Model 8 - 8 x 1Gbps Emulation Ports & 40 Network Objects (Minimum)*
Models with a Higher number of Port Configurations are available on request
*A Network Object is an element of the Emulation Topology that can contain impairment i.e. A Network Link
1U Full Depth Hardware Appliance
Product Information & Technical Specifications